GlobalWarming GlobalWarming

what i believe

I believe you should do some research before you put together a movie like this. I see a lot of loose thoughts about something that a lot of research has been done on. This subject has pretty substantial consensus among the actual scientific community. There are some reports that conflict with the consensus, but those reports are largely funded by oil and gas companies.

As far as the quality of the movie, you could have spent some more time on it.

HP: Victoria's Secret 1 HP: Victoria's Secret 1

good grahics, work on audio

Your skills with graphics are good. I heard a lot of distortion in the audio. Be careful about your mixer settings when recording. If you find that your audio isn't as loud as you'd like it to be try normalizing it with a compressor. This will amplify the sound and smooth out the peaks without distorting things (if the parameters are set properly).

Good job overall though.

'Boom-Bang-A-Bang' 'Boom-Bang-A-Bang'

fucking brilliant

Wonderous! Brilliant! Amazing!
I laughed a lot. Thanks.

-bb

Bulb Bulb

i was raped by a gang of rabid ponies

i can see you put a good amount of effort into this. i thought the light bulb dropping and breaking was amusing, but the rest wasn't very funny to me. you could have spent a little more time on the graphics. there were parts where you were synchronizing with events in the music, and nothing happened for enough time that it was noticable that nothing was happening. some of the synchronization was a bit overdone. for instance, the angle changes for each beat on the timpani. additionally, using the same music for the intro and the last scene took some of the effect away from the music. your flash was better than average, but there's still plenty of room for improvement.

A Stick Tagedy A Stick Tagedy

hahahahahahahaha

that made me laugh. it was so dramatic, yet silly. thanks for the giggle.

Adam Fulton Tribute. Adam Fulton Tribute.

what was the point of that?

Okay, so you start off by saying something along the lines of "excuse the graphics, this is about meaning" .. then the only meaning I see is "This is a tribute. He shot himself in the head. Rest in peace."

To me it looks like another tribute that was just done so the author could say they did a tribute.

Trance Pulsation 2 Trance Pulsation 2

neat

It was interesting to look at, but could have used a more consistent color scheme (or one that transitions across a spectrum). The music was cool, but what the hell were you thinking crediting yourself for ripping the tracks but not crediting the artists?

-badbit

Kitten Kitten

i don't know why, but i laughed

For some reason I found that humorous. Perhaps it's lack of sleep.

Badbit

Spaceballs-vs-Voyager Spaceballs-vs-Voyager

nice

Overall you did a good job. My only recommendation would be to have the star backgrounds moving a little bit for the scenes with the planets and ships.
I look forward to seeing the continuation.

BadBit

A Boy & His Blob Remix A Boy & His Blob Remix

heh, nice

I remember that game .. when i saw "laxatives" show up in the item window i cracked up. I guess it's possible you had to play the original game to really get this .. think it could have been better if the blob would have simply exploded (in a horribly messy manner), but it was still funny.

BadBit