GlobalWarming GlobalWarming

what i believe

I believe you should do some research before you put together a movie like this. I see a lot of loose thoughts about something that a lot of research has been done on. This subject has pretty substantial consensus among the actual scientific community. There are some reports that conflict with the consensus, but those reports are largely funded by oil and gas companies.

As far as the quality of the movie, you could have spent some more time on it.

HP: Victoria's Secret 1 HP: Victoria's Secret 1

good grahics, work on audio

Your skills with graphics are good. I heard a lot of distortion in the audio. Be careful about your mixer settings when recording. If you find that your audio isn't as loud as you'd like it to be try normalizing it with a compressor. This will amplify the sound and smooth out the peaks without distorting things (if the parameters are set properly).

Good job overall though.

'Boom-Bang-A-Bang' 'Boom-Bang-A-Bang'

fucking brilliant

Wonderous! Brilliant! Amazing!
I laughed a lot. Thanks.

-bb

verses for everyday life verses for everyday life

uhm .. no

i don't think the flash really fits the whole theme around newgrounds .. mostly being humor, art, and violence (which some find humorous). i think this will be the primary reason for low ratings.
the main reason i rated it low is because it looked like it lacked serious effort .. and then the fact that the use of bible verses gets abused so often that hearing them makes me kind of cringe.

Interactive Keith Interactive Keith

jackass

if you have a problem with being hit on by gay people then why do you make flash about it? i don't know a single gay person who will pursue straight people anyway.

and as for the style: no audio, poor graphics, limited interactivity, bad humor, this movie plain old sucked.

get a life.

badbit

Sonic:Into past prev-u Sonic:Into past prev-u

waste of time

a preview is supposed to make someone want to watch the final product. i felt this was a waste of time to watch. if you feel that the end product is going to be worthwhile then post a preview that will be worthwhile as well.

The Song of Dobio The Song of Dobio

1 and 1 and 1 and 1 equals 10

swaenk, has anyone told you about your sex0ri singing voice? i heard your song and like, jizzed all over the wall, which is like 15 feet from here. you've got the power!

swaenK responds:

Liek totallay! The power is in me, I just don't really understand how to use it yet. 15 that's some pretty good distance...